Friday, November 2, 2012

pitch perfect, cups, anna, rebel and just a whole lot of awesome for your friday.

Have any of you watched "Pitch Perfect" yet?!
I've been itching to see it!

I feel like it is going to be a winning combination of Bring it On + Bridesmaids + 'any typical under dog movie'... all the while, not-so-subtly poking fun at the show we all love to hate and hate to love, Glee.
Or, at least I do anyway...


I can't tell you how much I love Rebel Wilson. I mean, she's Australian, so obviously she's amazing, but her humor is just so hilarious to me! I would give anything to not only be that confident, but that funny. The delivery of her sarcasm and jokes remind me of Steve Carell; Rarely changes, but never fails to make me laugh every single time!
*Fun Fact: As rare as the name Rebel is, I actually have an aunt named Rebel too! 
Who also has a son named Cougar. 
No.. I'm not kidding. 
Also, I am so stoked that Anna Kendrick broke out from her "Twilight" shadow and made a name for herself. I will be honest and tell you that at first, I was a bit skeptical of her as an actress. I think it's just because Jessica annoyed me SO. MUCH. in the books... Poor Anna, didn't stand a chance for me to like her. However, this girl has made a believer out of me! As if her role in 'Up in the Air' + an Oscar nod weren't enough to make me an Anna fan, this song would have done the trick. I mean, let's just say that I am scouring iTunes hard core right now to find it as ringtone....


You’re gonna miss me by my hair
You’re gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

I’ve got my ticket for the long way ‘round
The one with the prettiest of views
It’s got mountains, it’s got rivers, it’s got sights to give you shivers
But it sure would be prettier with you

You’re gonna miss me by my walk
You’re gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone


Happy Friday you gorgeous people!
Have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment