Friday, October 26, 2012

Favorite Stuff: October

A few of our favorite things this month (or year)!
I'm not sure why I am making this my favorite this month, because it has been my favorite for about 2 years now, but I think it's about time I talked about this. (I recently put it in Valerie's get well box!) My mother-in-law opened my eyes to these incredible color catchers and they actually work! I seriously have saved numerous loads of laundry and clothes with these babies. Now I wouldn't suggest putting your sexy red panties in with your favorite white tee, but you can live a little with your colors and darks. It's amazing! At under $4 you too can have easy laundry days.






Last week I talked about my love for the cheese-tastic Dancing with the Stars, and this week I was provided with one of my favorite moments ever from the show:  when Carrie Ann Inaba fell out of her chair in a fit of overjoyed ecstasy.  She wasn't hurt at all, so that means we get to laugh at it!





Ah, this candle.  It's from Anthropologie (swooooooon) and it's probably way too pricey for a little ol' candle, but it smells so good and I've had my eye on it all month. My in-laws are big into Christmas lists, so I think this bad boy is going to make the cut!  Next time you are in Anthro, take a sniff and let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment