Friday, September 21, 2012

Seasonal Stuff: What We Love About Fall

Tomorrow is officially the first day of fall!  Sure, we all love summer, but as soon as it hits September, our biological clocks all starting longing for those first crisp days that signify autumn has arrived.  Here's what we're looking forward to in the upcoming season!

Boots, scarves, sweaters, hats, and more boots are my favorite part about fall.
p.s. Thanks to Valerie for helping me get this together while I was on an airplane.







Sweaters, and soup, and pumpkin spiced latte's, oh my!







When fall comes around, I get to have this view out my window:
Kinda wish it would look like this all year round!
Hunting season, homecoming, Halloween, and my birthday! 
 October is by far my favorite month of the year, bring on the fall :)


1 comment:

  1. fall is my favorite. always. always has been, always will be :)
    mine is football season, pumpkin spiced lattes, boots, and BEAUTIFUL colors of the trees!

    IF I ever get married, it HAS to be a fall wedding!

    ReplyDelete