Friday, July 27, 2012

Through the Lens: shades of green


Welcome to my new photo series, Through the Lens!  I'm always looking for new projects, especially ones that will push me to use my DSLR camera even more, so the photo series was born.

I'm reading Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell and in the book he states that putting in 10,000 hours of practice is a prerequisite for great achievement...

So, here's to logging many many more hours behind the camera!  Great achievement is right around the corner, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Off course it is just around the corner and with the passage of time you will master the art of photography :) xx

    Sneak peek into my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked your pictures for the photo swap. Just should have participated more! Can't wait to see all the pictures to come!

    ReplyDelete